Chairperson of the board
Snowy Makhudu is a practicing Environmental Assessment Practitioner with 20 years' experience and is the Managing Director of Tholoana Sustainable Development & Environmental Consultants.
- is currently the National President for Women In Environment which was launched by the National Department of Environmental Affairs' Deputy Minister - Dep Minister Mabudhafasi on 22 August 2010
- is the IAIAsa Gauteng Branch Chairperson.
- is the Chairperson of the newly elected EAPASA Board
- is the Chairperson of Hand-in-Hand South Africa (HiHSA) Board.
- serves as a Committee Member for Audit & Finance Committee for EAPASA and Registration Committee
- is a qualified Meteorologist, with qualifications - National Higher Diploma in Meteorology, with vast experience in environmental management and sustainable development.
- is actively involved in the development and implementation of Environmental Policies/Legislation
- has Waste management experience/expertise; she is a member of the Institute for Waste Management of South Africa.
- has vast consulting experience in inter-municipal initiatives e.g. SALGA Climate Change Mitigation/Response Strategy; Project Director & Manager for ESKOM Distribution & Generation EIA's, Mining Permits/Licenses Applications; SLP Development and Implementation; Mining EMPPA's; Stakeholder Engagement & Social Facilitation; Katse Dam EIA, Lesotho during her time at the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR); and Evaton Urban Renewal (Presidential project - strategic EIA and EMPr's).
Dr. Lawrence Gadzikwa
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Lawrence is the founder and Managing Director of BlaPau Management Consulting, a company specialising in strategy development and execution across different sectors. Lawrence is a seasoned management consultant with broad consulting experience in strategy and management processes accumulated over 20 years of working in both public and private sectors and as an entrepreneur. Over the years, Lawrence has delivered practical and relevant outcomes to clients in the following areas: Enterprise Development & Entrepreneurship; Strategy Development and Execution; Business Performance Improvement (Business Process Re-engineering); Cost Reduction and Revenue Enhancement; Business Mentoring and Coaching; Programme Design, Monitoring & Evaluation; Cleaner Production Assessments (CP) - Resource Efficiency Audits - Energy, Water, Material and Agriculture & Agribusiness.
In the past few years, Lawrence has been involved in projects with the following selected clients; Cities Network, ICASA, SEDA-Gauteng, DBSA, ABSA, Eskom Transmission, Aveng, Ngaka Modiri Molema District Municipality, Ratlou Local Municipality, Transnet Freight Rail, NCPC-SA/CSIR, CIDB, African Union Commission, Futures Group, SAMSA, University of Johannesburg, and Tshwane University of Technology. Lawrence is a member of the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA), Institute of Business Advisors of South Africa (IBASA) and Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA). Lawrence is a holder of a CIS diploma from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, and BSc, Msc and PhD Degrees in Agricultural Economics. He is also a Board Member of the Institute of Business Advisors of South Africa (IBASA), Global Jewellery Academy, and Hand in Hand Lesetho.
Joseph Munzhedzi Tshiwilowilo
Independent non-executive Member of the Board
Affectionately known as JMT, is an Associate General Accountant (SA) SAICA, Professional Accountant (SA) SAIPA, Professional Tax Specialist (SA), Certified Business Adviser (SA) IBASA, M.Inst.D. Member of the Institute of Directors (SA) and a Member of the Association of Black Accountants of South Africa.
JMT is a matured Professional in the business environment; he has a great sense of leadership skills and good ethics. He is efficient and well organised person. He is one person that does not forget things easily. He leads by example, in front or behind as the situation and need arises. He holds a B.Compt Degree in Accounting & Economics (Unisa) Adv. Tax Diploma (UJ)
Above attributes were demonstrated in various leadership roles that he played and is still playing in the following institutions and organisations just but to name a few in a career that spanned 38 years:
- South African Institute of Professional Accountant (SAIPA): Board Member, Chairperson of the Board & EXCO - From 2006 to 2011, Currently Member of the Nominations Committee and Chairman of the Transformation Committee.
- Institute of Business Advisers SA (IBASA) - Board Member, Chairperson of the Board and EXCO. 2009 to 2013, also served as the Executive Deputy Chairman 2013 to May 2016 and currently serving as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- FASSET: Financial Services SETA - Registered Assessor and Moderator.
- Natalspruit Hospital - Board Member and Chairperson of Finance Committee. 2006 to 2009
- JMT Executive Tax & Accounting Services CC - Managing member 2000 to Now
- Symonds, Du toit & Tshiwilowilo Incorporated - SDT Inc. - Accounting & Auditing Firm - Partner - Current
- Business unity SA anti-Corruption Initiative - Mentoring SMME's on good ethics.
- Influence Africa - South African Business Advisory Solutions for Entrepreneurs - Executive Director responsible for SA-BASE.
- JMT Business Advisory Services CC - Managing Member 2003 to Now - Business Valuations, Advising, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies and Mentorship.
- Breakthrough Ministries - Elder, Pastor and Board Member Responsible for Finances and Administration.
His Strength and Passion in various boards and Committees is Corporate Governance, strategy, Taxation, Statutory Compliance, Internal Control, Risk Management, Accounting & Financial Management.