Hand in Hand Southern Africa
Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HIHSA) is a South African non-profit organization focused on the empowerment of women, youth and marginalized communities through a suite of interventions.
We are in the business of helping poor people start, run and grow their businesses working their way out of poverty. In the past decade HIH SA has reached over 100 000 people through our programmes in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe
Our Strategic Priorities
- Ensure excellence in programme delivery.
- Talent retention and development of a world-class team of professionals.
- Forging strong Private-Public Partnerships.
- Improve our capital base.
- Improve Monitoring and Evaluation by developing an innovative MIS.
To alleviate poverty through job creation
To eradicate poverty amongst the underprivileged with the focus on income generation through capacity building and empowerment through supporting enterprise development.
We strive to create 150,000 jobs by 2023 in Southern Africa.
Lottery Fund, Jobs Fund, EWEP....
Traditional council, Donors, Community member
85 421JOBS CREATED
Impact mostly on women and youth in rural areas