Hand in Hand Southern Africa
Hand in Hand Southern Africa is a non-profit organisation envisioned to alleviate poverty through job creation. The organisation aims to empower, educate and enhance the lives of the youth, women and marginalised minority communities within the SADC region through comprehensive enterprise and workplace development interventions.
To alleviate poverty through job creation.
- Ensure excellence in programme delivery and implementation.
- To develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders through capacity building.
- To develop strong private-public partnerships.
- Harness talent and the development of world-class professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Improve our capital base.
- Improve monitoring and evaluation systems through innovative and comprehensive management information systems (MIS).
To eradicate poverty among the underprivileged minority groups and communities with key strategic focus on income generation, enterprise development, capacity building and empowerment.
Our reach extends to communities in the greater parts of the SADC region such as South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Namibia where over a 100,000 lives have been impacted by our programmes.
We strive to create a 150,000 jobs in Southern Africa by 2023.
Lottery Fund, Jobs Fund, EWEP.
Traditional council, Donors, Community member
85 421JOBS CREATED
Impact mostly on women and youth in rural areas