Closing date: 15 August 2022
- Excellent knowledge of result-based management tools.
- Excellent knowledge in current development issues, particularly those related to monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong statistical and analytical, quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Knowledge of computer management and applications.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
- Ability to formulate and manage budgets, manage transactions, conduct financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to prepare and monitor contracts for service providers.
- Proven ability to write technical reports and reviews and conduct presentations by clearly formulating positions on issues and defending recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software